Recep Tayyip Erdogan
About Recep Tayyip Erdogan:
Erdogan is a political person and the Turkish 12th president. Erdogan also a famous personality all over the world. This respected man was born on February 26th, 1952 in KasimPasa, a place near Istambul. His biography is so much enriched that it’s hard to note down here. Before he became president he performs duties as Prime Minister of Turkey [2003-14] and as a mayor of Istanbul [1994-98].
Erdogan married Emine Gulbaran on 4th July 1974. Esra- Sumiyya and Ahmet Burak- Necmettin Bilal is the children of Erdogan’s. Erdogan’s father’s name is Ahmet Erdogan and his mother’s name is Tensile Endorgan.
As I mentioned before Erdogan is an international personality, he just got a vast number of awards even the Nobel prize also in his collection. Now let’s see them-
- The State medal 2006 1st June president of the Russian federation.
- The Nishan-E-Pakistan 26th October 2009 the highest civilian award in Pakistan.
- The order of Golden Flees on 17th May 2010 was rewarded for Erdogan’s performance to the improvement of bilateral Relationship.
- Erdogan was awarded the Order of the Liberator by Ukraine on December 3, 2018.
These are some of his foreign awards that Erdogan archive, Now let’s see the others-
- The American Jewish Congress give him the profile of courage award on January 29th, 2004 for encouraging peace among cultures.
- He also gets the Golden Plate Award from the Academi of Achievement on 13th June 2004 in the middle of the conference of Chicago.
- The Turkeys humanitarian Organization Red crescent give him the outstanding Service award on November 1, 2006.
- Erdogan rewarded by the King Faisal Foundation the King Faisal International Prize on Jan12th, 2010 because of “Service to Islam”.
- Erdogan achieves the IG Novel Prize in 2020 for using the Corona Virus viral pandemic to inform the glove that “politicians can have a more effective impact on life and death than scientists and doctors can”.